The Galfab Rock ‘N Dumper utilizes a shaft that rides through a “V” shaped rocker guide. This feature allows the body to always ride on the base. Some competitors use the pin and hole method that can easily jump track and detach itself from the base.
The Galfab Rock ‘N Dumper latch handle is designed to easily be switched from the right or left side of the hopper.
- Replace drums and barrels with easy unloading hoppers
- Great for storing materials
- Stackable thru 2 1/2 Cu.Yds.
- Excellent for in-plant housekeeping
- Rights itself and locks into loading position after dumping
- Improves employee material handling efficiency
- Reduces employee insurance claims and down time injuries
- End individual handling of sharp or heavy pieces
- Add a simple remote latch pull and fork truck drivers stay on the truck
Easy DumpMake your fork truck into a dump truck. Dumps with a simple lift of the handle.
Solid Rocker SupportProvides uniform support for the rockers.
Release HandleReversible latch handle with latch lock.
V-Groove Rocker ControlProvides smooth controlled motion. No pins to jump holes. Body and base stay aligned and together.
- Prime Paint
- One-way Fork Pockets
- Chain for Retaining Hopper to Forklift
- Available in Heavy Gauge (7 Ga.) or Light Gauge (12 Ga.)
- Casters- 4”, 6”, 8” in Steel or Rubber Locks
- Crane Pick-up Hooks
- 3-way Entry
- Steel Lids, 3 Types
- Remote Latch Pull
- Choice of Standard GalFab Colors
- Platform Legs
- Dumper Body Stays Aligned on Base, Will Not Jump Pin Holes
- Forks are Totally Enclosed on All Dumpers
- Body & Base Will Not Separate
- Dumpers Stackable Through 2 ½ Cubic Yards
- Double Lock Latch on Tripping Handle