The Outside Rail roll-off hoist is the most common used hoist in the industry today. Galfab offer this hoist with a 8” mainframe and 2” sub frame or the very popular 10” sub frameless hoist.
- Most popular cable roll-off hoist in the market
- Heavy duty ½” thick mainframe
- Inside controls standard reducing the chance of driver injury
- 48 degree dump angle on all models
- Durable rear hinge designed to withstand the stress of grueling day after day use
- 2 minute loading cycle time* keeping your drivers on the road
- Available in 60k and 75k pound models to fit any application.
Outboard Supported Side RollersGreasable roller shaft is removable with two bolts.
Container Support RailsRails aid in loading misaligned containers and give added support to the long sills increasing the life of your container.
Auto Fold BumperBumper folds forward reducing the chance of bending and hang-ups in the landfill.
Rear Ground Roller Cover
Standard on all Outside rail Hoists making it easier to load and unload containers
- 8" x 4" x 1/2" Tube Main Frame
- 2 1/2" Diameter Rear Hinge
- Pintle Ready Apron
- Auto Fold Forward DOT bumper
- 1" Spring Loaded Container Locks
- 2 1/2" Diameter Lift Cylinder Shafts
- 12" Diameter Vertical Sheave
- 12" Sheave Blocks
- 48 Gallon Oil Reservoir
- Inside and Outside Controls
- Sealed Lighting System
- Forward & Reverse mount Lift Cylinders
- Behind Cab and oversize oil tanks
- Tool Boxes
- Auxiliary Stops
- Poly or Steel Fenders
- Tarping Systems
- "The Hooker" Hold on System
- Ratchet Tie Down Straps
- Pintle Hook
- Front Mount Pump
- Drop Shaft
- On Board Scale Systems
- Work Lights
- Rear View Camera Systems
* Cycle Times are Factory developed and controlled by PTO output, oil viscosity, human and mechanical efficiency, and may vary accordingly.