Galfab – A Wastebuilt Brand. A Family Tradition of Innovation.
It is Wastebuilt’s mission to produce equipment for the profitability of your company and to make your equipment purchasing the easiest and most pleasant you will ever experience.
Our mission is embedded in the company’s culture established more than a half century ago by the Galbreath family’s tradition of innovation, hard work and dedication to success. Today, this tradition is instilled in the work ethic of every Galfab welder, engineer, technician and support staff – all seasoned veterans in the manufacturing of waste equipment.
Wastebuilt manufactures the Galfab product in Winamac, Indiana. With today’s logistics and infrastructure, moving products across the United States, Canada, Latin America or any world market is simple and timely.
Galfab was launched in 1992 by the Galbreath family. This is the original Galbreath family that had started and sold Galbreath, Inc., a world-renowned supplier of equipment to the garbage and scrap industry. Three presidents have led the company since its founding – Paul Duhlanty, Don Galbreath and Greg Podell.
Paul Duhlanty, a former vice president of Galbreath, Inc., was the company’s first president, serving from 1992 to 1996. In 1996, Don Galbreath, one of the original owners of Galbreath, Inc., was named president. Don is credited with many innovations in the field of waste handling and transportation, including creating the most user-friendly roll-off hoist in the industry.
Today, Wastebuilt and the Galfab brand is poised to expand into new markets, working with more national accounts and supplying product to equipment dealers worldwide.
- Don is an industry icon and remains active today.
- He is a Hall of Fame recipient whose innovative products have made an everlasting impression in the waste industry.
- Don brings over 50 years experience to the Wastebuilt family.
Director of Manufacturing
- Ben leads the Galfab team and is responsible for all aspects of Manufacturing and Engineering.
- He is an Industrial Engineer and Certified Supply Chain Professional with over 20 years of manufacturing experience.
- Ben brings a professional level to all aspects of production.
- Jeff has over 20 years experience in the industry.
- His product knowledge of the mobile side of the business enhances the Galfab brand’s continued leadership in the industry.
- Over 30 years in the industry
- Mike’s knowledge in the truck industry in unsurpassed in helping spec the right equipment
- Bill’s industry background goes back over 30 years
- As a professional engineer, Bill provides valuable expertise to assure proper design and manufacturing of the Galfab hoist