Galfab -Building on a Legacy
It is Galfab’s mission to produce equipment for the profitability of your company and to make your equipment purchasing the easiest and most pleasant you will ever experience.
Our mission is embedded in the company’s culture established more than a half century ago by the Galbreath family’s tradition of innovation, hard work and dedication to success. Today, this tradition is instilled in the work ethic of every Galfab welder, engineer, technician and support staff – all seasoned veterans in the manufacturing of waste equipment.
Galfab manufactures our product in Winamac, Indiana. With today’s logistics and infrastructure, moving products across the United States, Canada, Latin America or any world market is simple and timely.
Galfab was launched in 1992 by the Galbreath family. This is the original Galbreath family that had started and sold Galbreath, Inc., a world-renowned supplier of equipment to the garbage and scrap industry.
Don Galbreath is credited with many innovations in the field of waste handling and transportation, including creating the most user-friendly roll-off hoist in the industry. In 2004, Don Galbreath was inducted into the Environmental Industries Association (EIA) Hall of Fame and described as a “pioneer” in the industry. In 2016, he was inducted as a Fellow into the Indiana Society of Innovators.
Today, the Galfab brand continues to provide great service and products to existing customers, expand into new markets, work with customers of all sizes and supply products to equipment dealers worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer
- Jerry Samson is CEO of Galfab and brings over 25 years of industry experience.
- He began his career with Waste Management with leadership roles in operations, sales and marketing. Jerry also served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Wastequip.
- Jerry oversees all aspects of Galfab.
- Don is an industry icon and remains active today.
- He is a Hall of Fame recipient whose innovative products have made an everlasting impression in the waste industry.
- Don brings over 50 years experience to the Galfab family.
Chief Financial Officer
- Ian Nilson is CFO of Galfab and brings over 20 years of professional financial experience.
- He has been involved in manufacturing his entire career and has earned several awards for professional excellence.
- Ian oversees all financial aspects of Galfab.
Vice-President of Manufacturing
- Ben leads the Galfab team and is responsible for all aspects of Manufacturing and Engineering.
- He is an Industrial Engineer and Certified Supply Chain Professional with over 20 years of manufacturing experience.
- Ben brings a professional level to all aspects of production.
- Jeff has over 20 years experience in the industry.
- His product knowledge of the mobile side of the business enhances the Galfab brand’s continued leadership in the industry.
National Sales Manager
- Mike has over 30 years in the industry.
- His knowledge in the truck industry in unsurpassed in helping spec the right equipment.
- Bill’s industry background goes back over 30 years.
- As a professional engineer, Bill provides valuable expertise to assure proper design and manufacturing of the Galfab hoist.